EXPO CHICAGO, The International Exposition of Contemporary & Modern Art has partnered with the city’s leading museums and arts organizations to kick-off the international fall art season and celebrate Chicago’s thriving contemporary and modern art scene with the EXPO ART WEEK Benefactor Experience —an all-access pass to the most exclusive events happening the week of EXPO CHICAGO (September 16 – 22). Access includes:
- Weekend Admission to EXPO CHICAGO, Friday September 20 or Saturday, September 21
- Early Access Guided Tour, Friday September 20 or Saturday, September 21 – 10:30am
- EXPO CHICAGO VIP Collectors Lounge
- Northern Trust Exchange Stage Programming. Daily panel programming presented on the Northern Trust Exchange Stage, Exchange by Northern Trust: An Interactive Conversation Around the Art of Collecting
- EXPO CHICAGO Tote Bag, including the latest issue of THE SEEN, Chicago’s International Journal of Contemporary & Modern Art
Art Institute of Chicago
- One-day Fast Pass Admission to the Art Institute of Chicago
- In a Cloud, in a Wall, in a Chair: Six Modernists in Mexico at Midcentury | Exhibition Catalog by Zoë Ryan
Art on theMart
- Two complimentary drinks and an appetizer at theMART’s restaurant Marshall’s Landing, to be enjoyed before viewing the projection program between September 16-20.
Chicago Architecture Biennial
- Press + Professional Preview, Tuesday, September 17 – Wednesday, September 18
- Chicago Architecture Biennial Opening Party at the Chicago Cultural Center, Wednesday, September 18
Chicago Architecture Center
- Chicago Architecture Foundation Center River Cruise Aboard Chicago’s First Lady
- Admission to the Chicago Architecture Center
Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- Vernissage, the opening night benefit of EXPO CHICAGO, organized by the MCA Women's Board, Thursday, September 19 – 6:00-9:00pm
- One-day Admission to the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago, including Fast Pass access to Virgil Abloh: “Figures of Speech” and pop-up store experience, "Church and State"
- Virgil Abloh: “Figures of Speech” Catalog
Valid September 16 – 22, 2019, unless otherwise noted.