PROFILE presents solo booths and focused projects by established international galleries. Showcasing ambitious installations and tightly focused thematic exhibitions, this invitational section features major projects by a single artist or collective, providing a curatorial platform for solo presentations.
Jessica Vaughn, After Willis (rubbed, used and moved) #005 (detail), 2017, 36 individual pairs of used machine fabricated public transit train seats (Chicago Transit Authority 1998-2011), 98 × 225 × ¼ inches, Courtesy of the artist and Martos Gallery, New York
Karl Wirsum, Study for Strangers on a Terrain, 2004, color pencil on paper, 18 x 23.5 inches. Courtesy of Derek Eller Gallery, New York.
Sara Rahbar, Empty Handed, 2017, Mixed media, 64 x 20 x 36 cm. Courtesy of Carbon12, Dubai.
Boceto. Abril-Martes. Abril-Mi\'e9rcoles, 1974. Pencil on paper. 16,7 x 21,8 cm Courtesy the artist and Galerie Barbara Thumm, Berlin
- Carbon 12, Dubai | Sara Rahbar
- Edward Cella Art & Architecture, Los Angeles | Ruth Pastine
- Chambers Fine Art, New York, Beijing | Fu Xiaotong
- Derek Eller Gallery, New York | Karl Wirsum
- Kavi Gupta, Chicago | AfriCOBRA
- Anton Kern Gallery, New York | Richard Hughes
- Klaus von Nichtssagend Gallery, New York | Sam Contis
- Gallery Luisotti, Los Angeles | Ursula Schulz-Dornburg
- Martos Gallery, New York | Jessica Vaughn
- Maruani Mercier, Brussels, Knokke, Paris | George Shaw
- Galerie Barbara Thumm, Berlin | Teresa Burga