Editions + Books
Editions + Books showcases a cross-section of established and emerging artists. From limited editions to publications, the exhibitors offer a diverse array of print media and object-based practices that span across photography, sculpture, and monographs, and other multiples.
Ivan Návarro, Protest (Cymbal), 2017, Metal and mirror, 50 x 24 in. Courtesy of LAND (Los Angeles Nomadic Division), Los Angeles.
Judy Ledgerwood, Untitled, 2014, Monotype, 22 x 30. Courtesy of Manneken Press, Bloomington.
Karolina Gnatowski, Cerulean Blue #4, 2017, Monoprint, 21″ x 9.5″. Courtesy of Spudnik Press Cooperative, Chicago.
- Art+Culture Projects, New York
- Boreas Fine Art, Chicago
- Candor Arts, Chicago
- Downtown for Democracy
- Independent Curators International, New York
- Index Art Book Fair , Mexico City
- LAND (Los Angeles Nomadic Division), Los Angeles
- Manneken Press, Bloomington
- NFP Editions | Field Editions, Tate , Royal Academy of Arts
- René Schmitt, Berlin, Westoverledingen
- Spudnik Press Cooperative, Chicago
- TASCHEN, Los Angeles, New York, Miami, London, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Milan